Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Plexus Slim


Have you heard of Plexus Slim? What about Candida?  Until about a month ago, I hadn’t either.  My mom signed up and I used some of her products.  Well, I’m hooked!  Each morning I put 1 packet of Plexus Slim drink in a bottle of water and drink it before I have breakfast.  Thirty minutes later, I take my daily vitamins/medications and eat a small breakfast.  Notice I said ‘small.’  I used to eat a ton, now, I am not hungry enough and do not want to eat a lot.  I have lost all cravings for diet coke and sweets.  I crave veggies and fruits, YES!  Seriously!  :D  The products help with weight loss but there are several products that have been created to help get our bodies back to being healthy and rid of Candida.  Candida is fungus that is causing a ton of health issues, like – migraines, fatigue, IBS, fibromyalgia, and the list goes on. 


Below is a list of states that does NOT have a Plexus Ambassador at all.  Meaning, these states are virgin territory and ripe for great sales.  If you are interested in learning more, let me know at west.mjwest@yahoo.com  and I will get you all the information you need.

I hope to hear from all of you!
Love,
Michelle

Check out this list - if you live in 1 of these states, you NEED to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment