Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Nevermore - Part 3



The last of the Nevermore (X7198B) paper pack projects.  

The first is a 3" x 3" card.  I cut the card base and  image out of White Daisy (1385) using the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection ( Z3171).  Next, I stamped the image from the Trick or Treat Sweets stamp set (B1460).  

The Nevermore (X7198B) paper was cut to 3" x 3", same as the card itself.  I  inked/distressed the edges of the paper using the Black Exclusive Ink pad (Z2105).  Next, I used Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809) to give it some bling.  The cutout is adhered to the card by pop dots.  


Here is my last card.  It is a 4.25" x 5.5" card.  First, I cut out the card base using Black cardstock (1386).  Next, I cut out the white pieces from White Daisy cardstock (1385) at 3.75" by 5".  The white pieces, both on the top and inside the card, were distressed using the Black Exclusive Ink Pad (Z2105).  Next, I had purchased a paperback book (Interview with a Vampire by Ann Rice) from a local thrift store that I wanted to use for this project.  I tore out some pages and wadded them up into small balls.  After I unrolled the balls, I inked the pages with the Sunset Exclusive Ink Pad (Z2191).  The edges I inked a little more to give definition.  The spider web is cut from the Artiste Cricut Collection (Z3170) and cut in half.  I then took a strip of a piece of Nevermore paper and glued to the top, placing the spider web slightly underneath.  The spider is a plastic toy I bought at the store.  







So, I'm ready for Halloween now that I've made my new cards.  What have you created for Halloween?  I'd love to see your ideas!

Until next time...Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment