Saturday, September 26, 2015

Nevermore - Part 2


 The fall season is just around the corner and I've been busy creating projects for an annual swap I do with other Close To My Heart consultants to help us prep for the release of our new catalog.  I was assigned (meaning I begged for) the Nevermore (X7198B) paper pack.  I love Halloween - not the scary or gory stuff, but the cute and fun stuff.  

As part of the swap, I had to create a 2 page layout using the paper pack.  I was at a loss of how to come up with something unique, as I'm wont to do so it took me longer than I had hoped.  Eventually, I came up with the idea of a night sky as the sun was going down.  Not quite sure if I pulled it off, but, hey, you never know until you try, right?

First, I painted 2 pages of the Watercolor Paper (Z3146) using the 
Watercolor Paints (Z3132).  Basically, I just did large swipes of color across the pages.  






Next, I cut out the images using my Cricut Explore.  All images are from the Artbooking Cricut Collection (Z3169) from Close To My Heart.  I love using the Explore because I can adjust the sizes of the images.  


So, here is my 2 page layout.  Like I said, it's not my favorite thing I've ever done, but, it's definitely unique.  

Until next time...Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment