Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy (Belated) Mother's Day to all the MOMs!

Here are a couple of cards I created just for this occasion!

A friend asked me to create a couple of cards - one for her mother and one for her mother-in-law.  Since I know neither of these moms, I had to get some input from my friend. "What kind of person is she? How is her home decorated? What is her favorite color(s)?"

The first one is for my friend's mom - she likes color and enjoys being in the limelight.  So, I used the Flirty paper pack with some black flourishes, black glitter paper, and black shimmer trim.



Inside of Flirty Mom's Day card


Flirty Mom's Day card & matching envelope



Card # 2 was for the mother-in-law who is more "vintage/Victorian." So, of course I had to go with pearls, crochet, Smokey Plum card stock and Sonoma paper pack.



Inside of Sonoma Mom's card


Sonoma Mom's card & matching envelope


All the materials are from CLOSE TO MY HEART!  The Flirty and Sonoma papers are both retired, but I still love using them.  If you want to see what is on our WHILE SUPPLIES LAST list, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment