Most of these, I found on http://www.scrapbook.com/, however, I did come up with a few on my own. How many have you done already? How many are you going to try? If you come up with more, let me know!
Enjoy & happy scrapping/crafting!
54 Things To Do With Paper Scraps
1. Make a collaged border.
2. Make matching cards.
3. Donate to a local preschool or day care.
4. Make gift tags.
5. Mis and match squares for a fun background.
6. Make die-cut shapes.
7. Create a whimsical mosaic.
8. Make a paper piercing.
9. Make a mini album.
10. Host a scrap party - have a few friends over & exchange scraps.
11. Give them to your kid(s).
12. Cover a chipboard shape or monogram.
13. Decorate a gift box/bag.
14. Embellish wooden letters.
15. Layer circles of different sizes to make posies. Add a button or brad to the center.
16. Embellish a pillar candle with a paper ring.
17. Make napkin rings.
18. Make Christmas ornaments.
19. Make Christmas garland chains.
20. Punch out little shapes (i.e. hearts, flowers, stars, etc.).
21. Cut into thin strips to weave together.
22. Cover wooden clothespins.
23. Frame small photos & put them on the fridge or bulletin board.
24. Make magnets.
25. Create butterfly art on canvas.
26. Adhere to the bottom of clear glass bubbles for magnets or pushpins.
27. Make labels for stuff (like in your pantry or scrapbooking room).
28. Throw them out - ummm.... NO!
29. Make title letters - mix & match for a little extra fun.
30. Decorate a large binder clip to use as a photo or note holder.
31. Mat a photo.
32. Make a bookmark.
33. Cover a small notepad.
34. Gather a cellophane bag full of patterened scraps & give them to a scrapbook friend.
35. Silhouette the design in pattereneed paper.
36. Line the bottom of little gift boxes.
37. Create photo corners.
38. Cover a Scrabble tile (or any other game piece you like) with scraps & glossy accents to make a pendant.
39. Fold scraps to make tabs.
40. Layer strips behind a photo or journaling.
41. Punch circles to make scalloped edges.
42. Staple strips around the edge of the paper.
43. Glue onto larger paper clamps & embellish to make quick picture holders.
44. Cover index cards to make booklets.
45. Accent a pre-made embellishment.
46. Accent a stamped image.
47. Applique' a simple design.
48. Cover blocks of wood for home decor design projects.
49. Decoupage an inexpensive wooden tray/box.
50. Use inside a small photo frame with index photos, or simply frame pretty paper.
51. Create your own stickers - punch out shape & run through a Xyron.
52. Create a 'quilt' on a card, layout, in a frame, on a bag, etc.
53. Make name tags.
54. Write a note on a scrap & put into a special someone's lunch box/bag.
TMS #445 Magic Card
22 hours ago