Friday, October 3, 2014

Scaredy Cat

Ok, so I was in a card swap with other amazingly talented Close To My Heart consultants recently.  I got to choose the Scaredy Cat paper from Close To My Heart as the paper pack and compliments I would work with.  We had to create a 5" x 7" card, a 4" x 6" card, a 3" x 3" card, and an altered item using our chosen paper pack and stamps that accompanied the paper in the catalog.  Here are my creations.  Enjoy!


This is my over-the-top 4" x 6" card.  I had a lot of fun creating this shabby chic Halloween card.


Here is my altered item - it's a cd!  I turned an old cd into a door hanger for Halloween.  
How cute is this?!


Here is my 3" x 3" card.  I love the hint of orange in the pattern on the paper.


5" x 7" card - Witch's boot


Let me know how you like my fun creations!  

I'm already sketching out my Thanksgiving and Christmas cards!  Can't wait to get started on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment