Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy 2014 Friends!

I have made my resolutions and one of them is to post more on my blog. So, here is the first of many new blog entries for the best and craftiest 2014!

The first item I’m going to post is a quick and easy, as well as inexpensive, gift idea. These make fabulous gifts in sets of 4 or a quick gift for a teacher to have on his/her desk.

Here are the items you will need:
·         Staz-On ink
·         Stamp(s) of your choice
·         Small adhesive backed felt circles
·         Ceramic tiles




Using a damp paper towel, wipe off the dust from the tiles.  On the back, place the felt dots – 1 in each corner. 



Next, choose your stamp and ink it up.  Once you’ve done that, all you do is stamp the image onto the tile and you are done!  



Well, there you have it, a quick and easy gift for anyone on your list.  Until next time, stay crafty my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment