Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Administrative Professional's Day

The way to keep an office running smoothly is to treat the Administrative Professionals well.  Here are 4 cards I created for some amazing ladies at my school.


Card #1: Buzz & Bumble paper pack (love it!) with the Buzz & Bumble exclusive stamp from the Workshop On The Go, Buzz & Bumble Assortment, burlap, Cocoa Ink, Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Chocolate, and Brown & Tan Assortment Sparkles.



Card #2: Lots of different items used on this one!  The stamps are all retired, but I still love using them - same with most of the embellishments. The Sparkles Black Flourish and Black Button Assortments are definitely in the current catalog.  The tag is cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and inked with Barn Red.



Card #3:  Buzz & Bumble paper pack, Buzz & Bumble exclusive stamp from the Workshop On The Go, Buzz & Bumble Assortment, burlap, Cocoa Ink, Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Chocolate, Quick Cards - Bumble Bee, and Brown & Tan Assortment Sparkles.

Card #4 is an enlarged version of the one I made for the Mother's Day card workshop, which is actually a twist on a card in the current catalog on page 79.  I used the Claire paper pack and the Pirouette stamp with some Silver Shimmer Trim.



Not a long post, but I'm trying to get better at posting pics on here of my creations.  Hopefully, I'll have more to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment